At 6 months:
- I have no idea what she weighs?? Maybe 17-18 pounds??
- sleeps 11-12hours a night {8p-7/8a}
- takes a morning and afternoon nap
- sits up a little {but not very well--see pic below ;)}
- has TWO bottom teeth {and I think some top ones are coming soon}
- not a huge fan of solids, but eats about 1-2 jars of baby food a day along with rice cereal
- not much hair yet :)
- jabbers all day long
- loves watching porter
- loves being held ALL.THE.TIME
- is more of a "schedule" baby than porter was--she likes sticking to her schedule and gets upset when its disrupted {porter was never like this}
- has outgrown almost all of her 6 month clothes, and is now in 9 month clothing
- loves the jumperoo
- showing no signs of crawling (thank goodness!) and just seems content to stay in one place when you put her down
- likes to be outside
- not a fan of the sippy cup or juice (we've tried twice so far and she is not a fan!)
- will take a bottle better, but still prefers to be nursed
In other news, we did not do Christmas cards this year--I just couldn't get it together in time. SO I promised myself that I would do either New Year's or V-day cards...of course New Years came and went, and I had just about given up that I would do Valentine's day ones as well...UNTIL I saw Mixbook had a Groupon for $50 worth of products for $15!! They happened to have cute Valentine's day cards, and I could get about 85 cards for $15. So I bought it, and then of course it rained the entire week, so I had to wait until yesterday to get a good picture of the kids outside {cutting it close for my cards}...but the cards are ordered and should be here by next week so I can get them sent out :)
Considering these cards cost about one TENTH of what Christmas cards normally cost us, we may make this a yearly tradition!
And I couldn't not post this picture of my little buddy! Mimi & Pop gave the kids an Audubon membership for Christmas, and we finally used it and went to the zoo last week! It's the best gift ever! We will definitely enjoy it all year.
We're off to enjoy our last few hours of being superbowl champs! I'm thinking of making Ryan wear his SB ring for the occasion (kidding) :) I guess we'll cheer for the Steelers tonight, but after going & winning the SB, it sure makes it hard to get into it this year!! Hopefully we'll be back in the BIG GAME next year!






0 comments:
Post a Comment