I love Birthday's! Especially mine!!
I actually used to celebrate mine for an entire week! This year is playing out no different:
I actually used to celebrate mine for an entire week! This year is playing out no different:
(The Blind Boys of Alabama)Last Thursday night, Nana came to Starkville for an early birthday celebration and took me to Philadelphia for the night for dinner at Miko Steakhouse (it just opened at the Silverstar Casino and was absolutely delicious!!) and the Mavis Staples and Blind Boys of Alabama concert--We only stayed for the Blind Boys (it was late and we were getting tired) but they were AMAZING!! I wasn't expecting much from the concert but it was one of the best I've been to in awhile--The Blind Boys of Alabama were GREAT, and as soon as I got home I downloaded some of their songs (especially their version of Amazing Grace--to the tune of House of the Rising Sun--SO GOOD); you can read more about them here! I never thought I'd be listening to gospel music in a Casino but it was so much fun!
Just a side note from the trip: Porter stayed the night with Emilia & DID NOT want to leave when I went to pick him up on Friday morning!! I think he had ALOT of fun playing with Coley!!
Saturday night Ryan took me out to eat with some friends and we had a great time!
Baby Lane joined us for dinner--she looks just like her Daddy!!
And tomorrow I'm leaving for Phoenix to visit my parents and brother and we'll celebrate there too!
This is a pic from last year on our trip to AZ
While there we are going to the Grand Canyon! This is my third trip to AZ, but the first where I'll get to see the Grand Canyon...I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures when I get back!



1 comments:
happy birthday WEEK...i hope yall have fun in AZ. hurry back so we can get ready for some FOOTBALL!!!
Post a Comment