Saturday, August 2, 2008

What was I thinking!??!?




This has got to be one of my more questionable parenting moves:
Buying Porter a Wiggles DVD!

Since we're moving in and unpacking this week I bought Porter a little happy the first day we were moved in, thinking it would keep him entertained while I unpacked and rearranged...
I didn't realize the affect it would have on my mental stability to actually watch and listen to The Wiggles hours on end!
It's especially annoying since that is the only TV we can watch right now, since our satellite isn't being hooked up until next week and apparently the box with all the other DVD's is the last one buried in the garage full of boxes!
But Porter does love it and it's so cute to watch him dance along with it!
ps--as I'm typing this I have one of the (annoying to adults) songs from the DVD in my head



you can tell this viewing was close to nap time =)

0 comments: