"piggy!"
Mary Carlat (Porter loves playing with her!!)
Yesterday we went to Eupora to May's Farm for a hay ride and a visit to the Pumpkin Patch! Porter LOVED it! He was so good and loved going to the pumpkin patch and pick out his "ball" as he kept calling the pumpkins! We had a picnic lunch afterwards and Porter had a great time with all of the other kids. I made him the pumpkin applique shirt he's wearing the morning we left! It turned out really cute and was perfect for the pumpkin patch!
Several people asked about it and I'm making a few extra to put on etsy--I'll put a link on here as soon as I get it set up! But if anyone wants one, they're $12 (longsleeve) & $10 (shortsleeve)--on heavy white tee shirts (the girl tee shirts have a pleat at the sleeves so they're a little more girly!) they can also have a name on them (no extra charge)! I can also make the pumpkin a Jack-0-Lantern for Halloween, but I like the pumpkin because it can be worn after halloween too!
Just email me at keelytolar@yahoo.com!
I'm also working on VERY CUTE turkey applique shirt for thanksgiving! Hopefully I'll have a boy & girl sample finished and on etsy next week in time for Thanksgiving!


1 comments:
love all the pictures and the one where Porter is picnicking..all about the sandwich..he looks so grown up and the shirt is wonderful..nana
Post a Comment