Friday, January 16, 2009

This is what Porter can do in 5 minutes...

As I was in the dining room catching up on emails, Porter went to the kitchen and was so quiet, I knew he was into something...
This is what I saw:
Porter refuses to play with toys, and would rather dig in all the cabinets/drawers that he can get into...as evident in the picture above. He is definitely a handful these days and I'm amazed at what he can destroy in under a minute!

3 comments:

The Beamer's said...

That is so funny!!! I know it probably wasn't to you at the time:)

Anonymous said...

Okay..he can help Nana do Spring Cleaning..I will hire a dumpster...go Steelers...I don't dare call ya'll tonight.

Tracey said...

This stage want last long next he will be putting the chair so he can get to the top ones. Give Porter our love. Aunt Tracey