Well, I can't get a picture to load up, but trust me--it was a really cute picture of Porter in his basketball shirt!!
BECAUSE we are so excited that MSU is going to the Big Dance! AND they are SEC Tournament Champions!
I was in Covington visiting Ryan this weekend and we were at lunch at restaurant that had at least 20 tv's and none of them were on the MSU/TN game...so we had to keep up with it on my blackberry! It got a little close and stressful there at the end but I'm excited that the dogs were able to pull it off!
It's been awhile since I've posted and soo much has happened!
I'll try to update more often, just don't expect pictures until we have better internet (arghhh!)
BECAUSE we are so excited that MSU is going to the Big Dance! AND they are SEC Tournament Champions!
I was in Covington visiting Ryan this weekend and we were at lunch at restaurant that had at least 20 tv's and none of them were on the MSU/TN game...so we had to keep up with it on my blackberry! It got a little close and stressful there at the end but I'm excited that the dogs were able to pull it off!
It's been awhile since I've posted and soo much has happened!
I'll try to update more often, just don't expect pictures until we have better internet (arghhh!)


1 comments:
Keely, This is Diane Hargon, we ordered from you about 6 weeks ago and we were just worried about you. We have called and e-mailed and no response. We were wondering if you recieved our payment or just very busy??? We would just like some sort of response. Story is acutally soming to N.O. next weekend, could she pick up the stuff to save you some time. Diane
Post a Comment