Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my little helper



I mentioned in the last post that I have been sewing! Pretty much non-stop for the past week!

I've updated the website some, but still have a ton more pics to post (hopefully tomorrow!)--so go check them out here!

Since Porter takes only one nap, and I've had much more sewing to do than I can get done in that small amount of time, he's been hanging out with me in the sewing room!
He's good for the most part =)
Today I put on spongebob and let him sit in his Puppy chair and watch tv while I sewed!
I looked over and he was almost asleep in his chair--too cute. Of course when I went to take his picture he shot up, took the passy out, and started saying "cheeeeeesee"--guess he's been told to "say, cheese porter!" one too many times ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you can replace the pacifier but what are you going to do when the green blanket wears out?

The Petersons said...

Hey Keely!! I can't believe how big he's getting! He's so precious! And I talked to Tayla yesterday, and she said yall are moving?? But I just saw your monogramming site, and I'll def be placing some orders this fall! That first preg didn't follow through, but we're at it again, due in September! Hope all is well!!