Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my sweet valentine



Here's my valentine this year!

I couldn't ask for a better valentine! Ryan had to leave Feb. 13th for the NFL combine for two weeks, so me and Porter spent a lazy weekend at home!
Lucky for me Porter goes to bed at 6, becuase after 2 days when a very active 20 month old by myself, I needed some rest! I was in bed by 7:00 valentine's (saturday!) night!!

Ryan will also be gone while we move (or I guess I should say while I MOVE!). Lucky for me my dad and brother are coming to help--I don't think they've realized what they've gotten themselves into!
Yes, we are moving in 11 days and I have yet to pack up one room in this house! Mainly because I've been sewing like crazy!! Almost all orders that I plan on having done before the move have been mailed out--so I'm hoping to have a crazy weekend of PACKING!!
At least Porter's always a big help ;)

0 comments: