A BIG congrats to my husband, Ryan!! He just got a new job with the New Orleans Saints!! I am so proud and excited for him!! We love Starkville and Mississippi State, but we could not be happier about this new and exciting opportunity!
We will be moving away from Starkville soon, and it will be sad to leave all of our friends! But I can't wait to live near New Orleans!!!
We went to dinner last night to celebrate before Ryan had to leave for New Orleans:
CONGRATS RYAN!! WE LOVE YOU!!


2 comments:
Cooper said Congrats to Ryan on the new job and he know Ryan is excited the Steelers won the Super Bowl!
Wow! Congrats... but aw, man! I guess I'll have to do mail orders from now on. :) When are ya'll leaving? Are you still doing orders? Do I need to get you my stuff ASAP?
Post a Comment