Monday, August 31, 2009

ryan has a shadow...

Porter LOVES his daddy! He always calls out for "mama" in the mornings when he wants to get up but as soon as I get him out of his bed, he immediately says, "where daddy?" and "i want to get daddy bed" (meaning I want to go get in the bed with daddy!) =)
Ryan was mowing the grass the other afternoon, and Porter had to go out with him to "help". You can tell by these pictures that Porter is definitely ALL boy! Just fifteen minutes outside, and he was DIRTY, sweaty, and red-faced...and could not have been happier!






After bath's Porter dragged his daddy to the bedroom to watch Mickey with him...when I walked in this is what I found!! Porter had to be exactly like his daddy =)



These pictures definitely remind me that Porter isn't so much of a baby anymore, but is a big boy! I am going to miss the baby, but having a little (big) boy sure is fun too!


1 comments:

The Callaways said...

He is so stinkin' cute!