happy birthday, Nana!!
Today is Nana's birthday, and Porter and I were lucky enough to get to spend the afternoon with her!
She came down to Mandeville, and we took her to lunch, did a little shopping and stopped by the "cup cakery" for some cupcakes :)
Here's some pics from our day today
We went to eat at Rips on the Water and it overlooks Lake Ponchatrain, so we got some pics with Nana before lunch:
I think at this point, Porter was saying, enough pictures "let's go eat!!"
After lunch we drove down a little ways, so we could get a picture of "flat stanley" that cousin Kensi sent us {if ONLY we had gotten it a day earlier, Ryan could have taken "him" and got his pic with the Lombardi trophy--Oh, well, The lake will have to do :)}
typical Porter, after about 2 minutes of pictures I get this look:
So we attempted to get some pics of us with Porter...
he only wanted us to "swing" him ;)
Then with mommy...
{we have the same hair}:
the best picture I got of me and my little buddy :)













0 comments:
Post a Comment