Tonight, as I was doing some things around the house (mainly laundry from our trip!)--Porter started screaming from the living room, "Mom, LOOK IT'S A RIVER!!!". Sure enough, when I came to the front windows, I saw running water going down our street! It had been raining, but I didn't realize we were flooding! Porter was so excited to see the "river"...when it stopped raining, I let him go outside and he was even more excited! The pictures don't even show how deep it was--right after we came back inside it started raining hard again and it probably rose another few inches! It's starting to go down now, so hopefully the rain has stopped and we won't have any more "rivers" :)
"look, it's the river"
This was in the early stages--it got all the way over all the weeds in the deep ditch by the road!




0 comments:
Post a Comment