Wednesday, September 22, 2010

happy fall y'all

Today is the first day of fall...too bad that really doesn't mean fall weather in south Louisiana! 
Regardless, I finally appliqued Bennett a shirt!  She is also 7 weeks today--I can't believe it's taken me this long to applique something for her!  Well, actually I can! ha!
I did have a couple of monogrammed gowns, but sadly she's already outgrown them!

Hopefully this shirt will last us all fall :) and here's also hoping it cools off so she can wear it!


my little pumpkin in her pumpkin shirt!

I swear she was smiling a split second before I took this pic!  

***isn't bennett's headband cute?!  It was a gift from Ryan's best friend and his wife {thanks steve & molly!}--luckily it came with the name brand on the package!  It's by  ZUZII and they have an etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ZUZII !  I have already ordered Bennett a couple more and she'll be wearing her black one to the game on Sunday {her very FIRST Saints game to attend--more on that later!} :)

0 comments: