Porter at 3 1/3 years old:
my brown eyed boy
Still loving his blanket
refuses to take naps until he CRASHES
LOVES school--says his "girlfriend" is Cam :)
favorite toys: cars, trucks, dinosaurs, bath toys--sea animals, his "bike" aka his four wheeler, bounce house, any balls, and any action figures
loves his daddy but he's a mama's boy :)
counts, says ABC's, knows colors, learning letters
has a VERY active imagination
I love that he's at the age now when I ask him about school, he very excitedly tells me everything he did that day!
favorite foods: bananas, apples, OJ, cheese, hotdogs, happy meals :), broccoli, steak (which is also what he calls grilled chicken), jelly beans, yogurt, peanut butter, bread (but not with the PB??), goldfish, carrots, cupcakes :)
doesn't like: things that are cold, mushrooms, spicy foods (is this my child???)
playing in the bathtub with "scuba man" in our green water (thanks smith!)
Yes scuba man's leg is off...
Porter told me the octopus ate it!
Like I stated--VERY active imagination!
I would kill for his eyelashes--glad he got his daddies and not mine!








1 comments:
the green water is so cool! love it!
Post a Comment