Thursday, October 21, 2010

sesame street live

2 tickets (half price) to opening night of sesame st live: $40
pre show mexican dinner date: $27
XL bag of cotton candy: $8
an RC cola (seriously NO arena??! Not even Pepsi?): $4
some elmo 'noculars (aka binoculars): $12
an elmo balloon at intermission halftime where they make kids want overpriced junk: $10
parking at the superdome (which made porter want to go to football instead): $10

seeing this face when elmo & co. came out singing: priceless!

We (aka ME) decided at the last minute to go to Sesame St Live last night.  I literally bought the tickets online right before picking up Porter from school, and then rushed home to get all three of us ready (since Daddy is on the road!) so we could go eat before the show at 7.  
It was a little difficult with Porter AND Bennett by myself but we managed--I will say I quickly and easily gave in to Porter's wish list of souvenirs as to not have any meltdowns when I was alone and without back up :)
Let's hope Porter doesn't realize this (who am I kidding, I am SURE he already knows that they have me outnumbered!)


We had a BLAST!  Hopefully Daddy will be home next time (it's his turn now! ha!)

0 comments: