It's been forever since I've blogged--I know I'm a slacker! BUT things have been CRAZY around here the past couple months! Tons of work/sewing, Ryan being gone for pretty much the past 3.5 months straight, and keeping up with Porter & Bennett...and of course all the Holiday events/parties/family time!
I have posts to post all the way back from October--maybe I can catch up :)
But here is Bennett at 4 months old!
At 4 months she is:
rolling over both ways
babbles constantly
loves to be talked to and played with
smiles constantly
just started laughing (but only does it for Porter!)
hates taking a bottle
sleeps all night like a champ
14 pounds 10oz (80%)
25" (75%)
rarely cries (unless mommy is gone and she has to take a bottle)
sits up with a little support
loves her hands and is constantly chewing on them
become attached to Daddy since he's been home about 7 days straight now :)
loves bath time & has the cutest chubbiest thighes:
Our pediatrician also told us to start her on rice cereal when she seemed "ready"--she must have heard the Dr. say this, because she woke up at 4:30am that night, and 2am the next night HUNGRY! SO she got to try rice cereal shortly after turning 4 months. She LOVES it :) Our Dr. said to start with rice cereal and move on to other first foods about every 5-7 days. So far she's had rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, and bananas. She'll get applesauce next, along with some orange veggies, with the plan being have all the first foods down by 6 months. Since starting on some solids, she's down to only nursing 4 times a day (every 4 hours) which is giving me a much needed break!
she quickly learned to open wide!







0 comments:
Post a Comment