Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas from The Hollern's






We didn't send out Christmas cards this year (maybe new years?? or valentine's day cards will get sent out!!?)--part being I just had NO time it seemed with Ryan being gone ALL. THE. TIME.  It seemed a lot more difficult with 2 kids this fall "season" :)  and the other part is I just didn't think I would be able to get a good picture (see photos from above of my "test" run of getting a pic of both kiddos????!!!)--I stressed about it until it was almost too late to take one THEN I decided to just do it! Well the morning I was planning on getting pics made/cards done, Porter decided to take a nose dive off the bed and had a huge bruise and scratch down the side of his face!  So needless to say, we have no card this year! 

0 comments: