Saturday, February 4, 2012

soccer

Now that I'm "back into" blogging, I guess I can blog about something that's at least current!
Porter just started his first year of Spring Soccer!  He's on an under 5 team, and he had his first game today!  We went and picked out his ball, cleats, shin guards, and shorts last week and he has been soooo excited for his first "real soccer" game (I guess practicing with mamma in the back yard is getting old!).  Luckily Daddy got home just in time for his first game :)





That would be Porter on the ground--he plays tough!
**and I think we may need an age check on number 2!  He was a foot taller than Porter!



Brother's biggest fan!

She doesn't sit still very long, so we have to bribe her with capri sun's...

And The Fresh Beat Band (the ONLY TV she even cares about watching) on the iPhone!

0 comments: