We're getting ready to move so I've been slowly packing the last week or so to make the move a little easier with Porter. Well I had empty boxes all over the living room last week and Porter climbed in one of the boxes and sat down!! He was so cute and was having the best time just sitting in the box! He thinks empty boxes are much more fun than toys anyway, which is good because almost all of his toys are packed up!
On another note, I left my camera charger in Pittsburgh so no new pictures =( All pics have to be taken during the day time with good light so I can get them on my cell phone!
I do have some good ones on my camera but it won't even turn on so I can download them =(
Hopefully I'll get the charger back soon (after the move) and will have lots of new pics of Porter to post!
I'm also trying to get his new trick on video, and I'll post that as well...the only thing is when Porter sees the video camera he wants to grab it, NOT show off any new trick!! ha!


1 comments:
he looks so grown up even in a box.
nana
Post a Comment