What has happened to my sweet boy?? Porter has turned a little difficult lately! Could be a combination of terrible diaper rash (????) a bunch of back teeth coming in, and the move (I think he's a little out of his element). Not to mention it's been so HOT outside, we've rarely been going outside to play , so he's probably a little stir crazy!
Needless to say I hope this stage passes....SOON! We now have daily fits, and if Porter doesn't have something in his hands when it starts he quickly finds something to pick up so he can slam it down! It was entertaining the first few times to see him in full meltdown mode, but not so much now! Most of these fits revolve around when he can't get something he wants or it's taken away from him (like the trash can top, phone, keys, sunglasses, our drinks, etc.) or when I have to fish something out of his mouth that's not supposed to be there!
BUT, he's still my sweet boy when he wakes up and for most of the day!
Here's some pics from today playing (or at least watching the other kids play) at McDonalds...It was Porter's first trip to the golden arches and first chicken nuggets--I think he liked them better than the food I usually fix him for lunch! With everything packed up now for the move tomorrow, we'll probably have to eat there again tomorrow (lucky Porter)!


0 comments:
Post a Comment