Before:
After:
No pictures of the actual cut itself (there was only one hairdresser there this morning when we went to get it cut and I was busy holding him to keep him still!)
A funny story from the cut: Porter was starting to get a little restless so the hairdresser asked if he would like a book to look at to keep him occupied for the remainder of the cut...so she goes to a stack of books and says "what about a football book? would he like that?" and I was thinking the book was Hello, Bully! which is Porter's favorite book and said that would be great! Well she brings over the football media guide from this year!! So we turned to the page Ryan is on and Porter kept saying "dada" over and over so I explanined to her that was my husband! Well the media guide worked! Porter kept pointing to daddy and Jody!! He was so cute--he recognized all of his favorite people! So after the cut we went by Daddy's office so he could show Dada and go-jeee (as porter kept saying instead of Jody!)


0 comments:
Post a Comment