While I was cooking dinner tonight Porter was getting a little hungry (and thus fussy), so I decided to give him the fries left over from his happy meal and some ranch dressing and let him snack a little before we had supper....
well I obviusly coudln't see him while I was cooking at the stove, but heard him yelling so I peeked around and this is what I found:
(he even had ranch in his eye lashes!)
Needless to say he was very pleased with himself! I quickly grabbed my phone took a quick pic (which he gladly smiled for), then paused dinner to rush him upstairs to get rinsed off...and just as I figured, the ranch started burning his poor little eyes about the time we got to the bathtub! Hopefully he'll learn his lesson about rubbing ranch dressing all over his face!


1 comments:
That's so funny and he definitely looks very proud of himself.
Post a Comment