Sunday, September 7, 2008

ffffu-baw

Porter is still in AZ (but coming home very soon=)), so he has spent today watching football with Pop (my Dad) and Pop taught him to say football--he got him to do it when I was on the phone and it sounds more like fffu-baw---so cute!

Speaking of football, MSU won last night! Yay!! The game was GREAT and the stadium had a great atmosphere (minus the really really annoying negative fan that sits two rows behind us--UGH! He sat there last year and I was really hoping he would be GONE!! I mean why come to the game if you're just going to yell how stupid every coaching decision/ player is--he even got mad several times when we would do something good--so Mr. SEC C, Row 38, seat 30ish: DON'T COME BACK but if you choose to do so I will continue to give you dirty looks! ) Other than that, it was so fun to tailgate and be back in the season again, of course I brought my camera yet took no pictures so here's an old pic (May @ his birthday party) of Porter that I love!

0 comments: