...is IMPOSSIBLE with a very active 18 month old!!
I took Porter to campus to get some pics for our Christmas card this year. Our picture last year was of Porter with the egg bowl and was so cute (obviously that isn't happening this year ;) ) I had the PERFECT idea for a picture with all three of us this year, but that also wasn't happening!! So, with no other ideas, I decided that I'd just put a recent picture of Porter on it! Only I have no good recent pics where he isn't: dirty, crying, eating, hair messy, with someone else ....so off to campus we went to try and take some cute pics in his new Christmas outfit!
I probably took about 100 pictures with ONE, yes only ONE that would even work for our card!!
Here's some outtakes ;)
He thought the big ornaments were balls--I was about one second to late on this pic or it would have been the perfect picture...
laughing...to bad I wasn't in front of him!
***and I did brush his hair before we went but of course as soon as we got out there the wind started blowing at least 25 mph!
about what 75% of my pictures looked like--he'd turn and run everytime I got the camera up to take a picture:
being silly--hair still being blown straight up by the wind:
almost got a good one--he was too fast though and I cut off the top of his head!


1 comments:
I loved the Christmas card pic, it was too cute.
Post a Comment