Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Wedding....AND a proposal!!!

Rachel is married!! She is now Mrs. Heath Robertson!!
The wedding was beautiful!! Porter ended up being my date and couldn't have been better! He was supposed to stay home with Daddy today, but since Daddy had to work, Porter got to dress up and go to the wedding!! He loved when Rachel & Heath walked back down the aisle as Mr. & Mrs.--He couldn't stop clapping for them!! He also really enjoyed the Cake(s)!!

Rachel & Heath Robertson


Me & the pretty bride!!



also known as Natalie!


Ok, so you saw the title: "A Wedding...AND a proposal"--so here's the story:
Rachel & Heath were about to leave so everyone gathered in front of the church to see them off and for Rachel to throw her bouquet. So a few of the single ladies gathered to catch the bouquet, but rachel threw it way behind them and this girl (pictured below) walked over and picked it up! THEN, her boyfriend got down on one knee and PROPOSED!! Right there!! It was the sweetest thing! EVERYONE (except Heath & Rachel) was shocked!! It was the sweetest thing! And I have no idea who these people are but they're a cute couple and I just couldn't resist taking their picture!!
It all happened so fast that I accidently cut off her head in the picture!




Rachel & Heath leaving (and that's the future bride on the left!)



2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that you got a picture of the proposal! Awesome. And thanks, I'm thinking about becoming a professional bridesmaid :)

Rachel T. said...

Keely, the pictures you took are great. Thanks so much for coming and sharing in the day with us. Porter was the best date anyone had there.