The MSU Athletic department (who Ryan works for!) had it's Christmas Party on Sunday so me & Porter went! Ryan had to work (seriously) during the party but did manage to sneak over for about 20 minutes to see us =)
The party was great!! Santa was there (big hit with Porter!) and they had big blow up inflatables set up on the indoor practice field (it was held at the Palmeiro Center). Porter had a great time, and played HARD for two hours straight!
Like I said, Santa was a big hit! This is Porter's third time to see Santa this year, and he's starting to catch on that if he sits on Santa's lap, you get a Candy Cane--he literally dove out of my arms into Santa's at the party! But of course he wouldn't smile for the camera until he got his candy cane =)
We also went to the mall in Tupelo last night and saw Santa and got a GREAT picture...then somehow LOST it before we made it home!! I was so upset, but glad to get another today!
Porter also LOVED the BIG blow up slide! The first time, my friend Natalie went down with him, but he wanted to go by himself--and suprisingly to me had to problems climbing up the slide or going down--wasn't scared one bit!! He probably did this 100 times or more!
Climbing up:


1 comments:
Such a big boy!! I am glad I could use Porter as an "excuse" to be able to slide myself!
Post a Comment