Thursday, April 23, 2009

Porter and I took a trip with Nana to Gulfport earlier in the week. Porter had a great time on the beach and loved walking around in the sand (which I was a little worried he would not like!)
Here are some pics:

ps-I have NO idea why all of my text is underlined! It's driving me crazy!


Looking out the window of the room--searching for the "wa-wa" the night before!
beach day! can you tell Porter is excited?
walking in the sand for the first time:

sharing his "fish" with the birds--thank goodness we were the only ones on the beach, since Porter attracted hundreds of Loud and Hungry birds with his snacks!
At least he wanted to share =)
The beach can wear you out:

He refused to wear his sunglasses on the beach, but would not take them off after bathtime:


eating his snacks before bed:

still too cool for his shades to be off:

We had a great time, Thanks Nana!! I will say though, that neither Porter nor I particularly care to sleep in the same bed! He likes to have a bed to himself, yet wanted to sleep right next to me, only he would scream "NO, MAMA!" if I even so much as touched him!

0 comments: