Tuesday, April 14, 2009

regis and kelly in New Orleans



Me and Nana went down to New Orleans for a taping of Regis and Kelly last week. Let's just say it wasn't as great as we thought!!
We went about 10 years ago when they taped in a theater and it was alot of fun...well this year they were outside of the Harrah's casino and it was FREEZING! We stood in line for about 2 hours, only to get in and not be able to see ANYTHING--they had 2000 seats and we were probably number 1980 and 1981 going in the door! When they warmed up the audience, they annoucned that our show was being taped for Thursday and Miley Cyrus was the guest...well, we wait and wait and we're going through the show and I'm thinking "miley must be late because they skipped her segment and were taping out of order" but no she had pretaped her performance the day before!! we didn't even have any guests just a bunch of pretaped segments!!
Though I will say, I watched her performance on Thursday (our taping) and we sure didn't miss much!!
But we were still in New Orleans and had a good day! But I'll know if you want good seats you have to get there HOURS in advance next time (so I probably won't be going ;))

0 comments: