Monday, July 19, 2010

getting close...

I still have a LONG list of things to do before Bennett gets here!  It seems like every day my list grows and grows! I had my 37 week appointment today {at 36w6d} and it seems she might be in a bigger hurry to get here than we are!  Before I saw my Dr. today, I told my nurse, that I had just gotten to the "uncomfortable stage" and even though I was tired of being pregnant, I still needed at least 2 more weeks to get everything done!  I have had it in my head that I was going to go past my due date for some reason! So needless to say I was shocked {as was my Dr. a little} that I went from no progress/nothing last week, to already 3cm dilated in 6 days!  I was 3cm when I went in after being in labor for a few hours with Porter!!  Of course, he still told me I could go all the way up to my due date, but to just be prepared because "it" could happen any day now!  So now I feel like we're rushing against the clock {which means I'll probably NOT go into labor anytime soon}!  BUT my list of things to do tomorrow just may send me into labor :)  If I don't go into labor in the next 2 weeks, he will induce me at 39weeks {if I want to be}...so looks like we'll get to meet Bennett in the next two weeks {if not sooner!}

0 comments: