We have been ON THE GO! I feel like we've been going non-stop forever! We have had 2 very lazy days at home to catch up on some rest! But then Ryan had to head to Houston for a couple of days for work this afternoon--so we're still somewhat on the go!
Mimi was here for less than 24 hours (sadly) passing through (sort of), and had to fly out of New Orleans, so after we dropped her off at the airport, we used our Children's museum pass and took Porter back finally!
He had a BLAST, and I think Ryan did too :)
Porter is Ryan's mini-me--they even walk alike:
me & porter being silly:
I don't know who enjoyed the lincoln logs more--Porter or Ryan??
In baby news, I'm almost 36 weeks (going by the new date of August 11--which I guess we are since when I pre-registered at the hospital that's the one they had!) so only about 4 weeks to go!! BUT Porter was born at 39 weeks, so who knows how long we really have left! I say Aug 6, and Ryan thinks July 26--let's hope I'm closer to being right! Training camp starts sometime in late July, and he'll be done after the first week of August sometime, so I'm hoping she either comes before or after training camp and NOT in the middle! My mom (mimi) will be here though starting the 24th/25th through August 11th (my DUE DATE!!) SO we're also hoping she makes her debut during that time also :)
I guess we're asking a lot of Bennett before she ever even gets here, huh?!
I still have a LONG list of things to do, but it's getting done slowly, and I guess nothing that can't wait until after she gets here! I have finally started using my cricut for some vinyl monograms (that I've had for 2 years and done NOTHING with) and am having way to much fun adding even more (vinyl) monogramming to bennett & Porter's things! I had to stop myself from monogramming the diaper genie even--I guess a monogrammed waste basket was enough!


0 comments:
Post a Comment