Sunday, March 27, 2011

the "beach"

we {meaning I} are in desperate need for a beach trip and SOON!  I LOVE the beach and we are planning on going a couple of times this summer when Ryan is done with work....BUT for now, we can just go up to Fountainebleu State park to the "mini beach" as I call it :)
The kids had a blast!  And I'm so excited that Bennett seemed to enjoy the water AND the sand!  She's going to be a good beach baby this summer!

Somehow I did not get one picture of Porter--which isn't too surprising if you saw how he acted when he sees me get a camera out ;)

bennett enjoying some sand with her cookie:


Kinley was there too, and she LOVED the water:



Porter's best friend Kamryn was there too!


I love the fat baby rolls in this picture along with the cheeks STUFFED with gerber baby cookies (oh, and a TON of sand)
**recognize bennett's swimsuit?? Porter has the SAME ONE :)  I've been waiting a year for her to be able to match her brother :)  {I'm sure Ryan is cringing right now}


I wouldn't say she exactly enjoyed eating the sand, but she just could not stop!

0 comments: