Monday, March 28, 2011

bennett--7 months

Ok, well she's actually almost 8 months old now!!

She is just so much fun right now {and yes, I know I say that EVERY month}

She is:

still nursing 4 times a day
 still not a huge fan of the bottle, but will take on every now and then
loves to eat FOOD just NOT baby {as in pureed} food
the only "baby" food she likes is rice cereal
loves all the new finger foods she's getting, and prefers real solid foods
still has 2 teeth, but I can see 2 more on the bottom that should be coming in any day
sleeps good all night
doesn't cry much, and is pretty laid back
I have no idea what she weighs--maybe 17 pounds?  
crawling {eeeekkkk!} sort of :)  {she gets up on all 4's and goes a few "crawls" then collapses}
loves her toys in her crib
I caught her this morning trying to pull herself up in her crib {we lowered the mattress last week, thank goodness}
LOVES to be held!!
still loves Porter, Mommy, and Daddy
She was very excited to see Ryan this weekend after he had been gone for a week
loves her paci--I think she's even more attached to it than Porter was!
has started "clapping"--close fist style--it's the cutest thing {if you're her parents/family--maybe not so cute to the rest of you}

she is just so sweet & a really happy baby...

BUT, she's not happy ALL of the time!

0 comments: