We really enjoyed our bye week & weekend "off" doing pretty much nothing!!
We went to Smith's house Saturday afternoon to watch the Alabama/LSU game
Smith is getting so big!! He's going to catch up to Porter real quick! Porter still isn't too sure about Smith though ;) He still acts kind of scared of him! He'll be crawling around before you know it and Porter will probably think he's more fun then =)
On Sunday we watched the Steeler's game:
Porter woke up early on Sunday and after his bath was very fussy & tired--after I changed & dressed him he grabbed his blankie and night-night (passy) and wanted me to hold him--so sweet! Porter NEVER wants to be rocked or held anymore so I gladly stopped what I was doing to rock him to sleep!


We really enjoyed Ryan being home all weekend--even though we pretty much did nothing!


0 comments:
Post a Comment