Yesterday morning while I was packing, cleaning & trying to get ready to leave, I noticed Porter was being awfully quiet--and usually that means he's into something he's not supposed to! Well this is how I found him in the kitchen--in the "snack" drawer! I had even hidden the chocolate under dishtowels but Porter was too smart for that! As soon as I turned the corner, and he realized he had been caught he started saying "no, no, no" and shaking his head. Either he knew he was in trouble or he was telling me "no, please don't take this hershey kiss away from me!"
Also, look and see Porter's new slippers (you may have to click on pic to enlarge)! They're footballs! I bought them last week while out shopping in Tupelo and thought afterward, "I shouldn't have spent nearly $10 on a pair of slippers for Porter cause he'll never keep them on!" Well I was wrong--he LOVES them! If he accidently kicks one off he immediately grabs it and brings it to me to put back on! They're balls AND shoes! Two of Porter's favorite things!!


2 comments:
Where did you get the slippers? They are SO cute! I have a friend whose little boy would LOVE them. His two favorite things are balls and shoes.
I got them at Children's Place! Porter's two favorite things are shoes & balls too!!
here's the link:
http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=504647&styleId=73201&categoryIdsTree=61686%7C61661%7C61654&categoryNameTree=shoes%7Cbig+boy+shoes%7Cslippers&categoryName=shoes
Post a Comment