Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ticklish Boy!

Porter is VERY ticklish under his neck (he gets it from his daddy)! You can ask him "Porter, where are you ticklish?" and he immediately grabs his neck and starts laughing! That's about the only way I can get him to smile for the camera nowadays =)

In other news, Porter stayed with a babysitter last night while I went to the Alabama game. When I got home Sarah said he had been good and that he went to bed around 8pm. Well I need to find out what Sarah did so I can do it because he did not wake up until 10:30 this morning!!! And even then I had to go and wake him up! It was nearly his lunch time!! I'm glad my late sleeper is back ;) Hopefully he's now adjusted to the time change and we can sleep past 7am!

0 comments: