Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TIME OUT!!!

Look at that sweet face! I know you're thinking "how could he ever do anything BAD??!" Well, he can--lots lately! Porter's time out is the second step on the stairs sitting beside the wall--he knows when I say time out that he has to sit there until I tell him to get up! When I first tried "time-out", I couldn't believe that he would stay and not get up (now he does scream & cry when he's sitting there, but does not even try to get up so he knows he's there for a reason!). I was shocked that he didn't just get up, but so far it's worked very well! For some reason he loves to play in his "time-out" area--as much as he hates being there when he's forced to, he loves to play and just sit there from time to time! He also likes to put his toys in timeout during the day, especially "Iggy"! Who knew time out could be so much fun?!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Caroline used to say, I want to go to time-out, Mama..she loved it. haha