Sunday, January 3, 2010

I almost forgot...

Once I got my new camera, I forgot about the pictures that I had on my old camera!

Lolo (Logan, my brother) has a big nice 4-wheeler that Porter LOVES!  Well, Lolo went out and found the EXACT same 4-wheeler in a battery powered version for Porter for Christmas.  Needless to say Porter loves it!    Logan, Lindsey, and Brycen came down the day after Christmas and brought Brycen's tractor for the boys to play in the back yard!  Neither boy is very good at steering right now, and they both seemed more interested in riding the other's toy!  It was rather challenging supervising both boys in our small backyard--they did run into the fence a few times =)

Porter and Brycen in the tractor:
PC260035
 
The boys on the 4-wheeler (Porter wasn't too happy about stopping to take pictures):
PC260036

Brycen wanting to multi-task:
PC260044
 
After Christmas, we went to Pop & Mimi's for a few days and took the 4-wheeler--Porter had a lot more fun with the big yard!  He also had fun riding with Lolo!  After about 5 minutes though, he stopped and told Lolo he wanted to switch and ride the "big bike" ;)
PC280051
 
 PC280054
 
 
I had to include this picture too--Porter wore Pop out on Christmas morning and he fell asleep on the couch...Porter had no interest in sleeping himself so he saw Pop and put his blanket under him!
PC260033

0 comments: