I got a new camera for Christmas (actually, it was both Ryan and my gift so technically he got one too ;)), and I love it! My new lens came today (after dark, so I couldn't get very many good pics with no light!) and I had to try it out...
Porter was quietly playing in his room so I wasn't going to disturb him by taking pics of him (again), but I quickly realized Ryan was NOT going to cooperate with me...
speaking of Porter playing in his room...it has been a goal of mine for awhile for Porter to have some alone time playing in his room--well I got what I wished for! he loves playing in his room now--and by playing I mean dumping out all of his toys and making a complete mess!
I thought I would sneak up on him to snap some pics, but he saw me (with camera in hand) and IMMEDIATELY grabbed his camera...he thinks if I have mine, he has to have his =)
I knew I could outlast him and he'd eventually get tired of taking my picture...
Porter needs a haircut (in the worst possible way)
I promise I ok Ryan will take him tomorrow
Porter also loves cereal for dinner...it's a new favorite
sadly, eventually Porter got tired of all the picture taking too!












0 comments:
Post a Comment