We are going to the superbowl! I still cannot believe it--maybe once I'm not so sleep deprived it will finally sink in (between being too nervous Saturday night, and too excited last night, I think I'm going on about 8 good hours sleep the last three days)!!
Ryan interviewed with the Saints exactly one year ago today...obviously at this time last year, this is the last place we thought we'd be! And growing up a Saints fan I can honestly say, this is the last place I thought the Saints would be! Lucky for us the waited until the perfect year for the Hollern's ;)
The game was AMAZING...My throat still hurts, and my ears are still ringing (and hurt too), I am mentally/emotionally drained and physically exhausted! But it is so worth it!! I took almost 200 pictures at the game, but here are a few!!
what 71,000 ecstatic people look like:
my dad is a LIFELONG (and ok, sometimes suffering) saints fan. since Ryan was at the Sr. Bowl in Mobile, and wasn't going to be able to make it back in time for the game, he got to go with me! I am so glad I got to share this moment with him! we had a BLAST!!
i heart garrett hartley (I take back all the bad things I said about you almost one month ago)
game winning field goal in OT





1 comments:
That was an awsome game! I guess now you get to get that zoom lense! I hope you have a great time at the Superbowl!!!!
Post a Comment