Saturday, January 9, 2010

it's growing on me...

well, I shouldn't say it's growing on me, but I'm coping a lot better with THE haircut!  I guess I've gotten used to it!  And it does seem to look a little better every day!
Porter could care less =)

Ryan has been doing a lot of "film" work from home the last week or so...I'm thinking Porter may have a future as an NFL scout!  Ryan got up and left his "station" and Porter quickly hopped up in the chair and said, "I do film! I like football game too!"  Speaking of which, he now responds to everything with, "I like (insert anything) too!"  Ryan had a piece of gum, and Porter thought it was candy; when Ryan told him, it's not candy it's gum, Porter's matter of fact response: "I like gum too daddy!" =)

IMG_1048
IMG_1033
(please excuse the fact that Porter is NOT wearing pants...he takes them off as quickly as he can!)
IMG_1035
 
"i don't know about this guy, dad!"
IMG_1039


0 comments: