Ryan had to make a quick trip to Starkville last weekend, and he let me & Porter tag along! Even though we weren't even there 24 hours, we had a great time! I really miss living there!!
This was the highlight of the trip:
Porter got his Christmas present from Yaya, and needless to say he LOVES it! We take his 'puter EVERYWHERE and he has slept with it every night since he got it =)
he had a hard time deciding between the computer and saturday morning cartoons!
Porter LOVES Emilia & John (even if he doesn't always love having his picture taken)
he also LOVES Coley =)
not sure if Coley feels the same way, but Porter loves giving hugs!
I'm hoping that Porter and I can take another trip back when Ryan heads to the Combine in a few weeks...especially since I didn't get to eat at about 5 places I wanted to!!









1 comments:
And Starkville loves you!
Come back soon and we'll hit up all of the restaurants that we missed!
Love,
Yaya
Post a Comment