When we found out we were going to the Superbowl, I decided that instead of shopping for new clothes (as Ryan had promised) for Miami, that I would rather buy myself one nice gift down in Miami! I thought it was going to be a new lens for my camera, but after we checked in our hotel and were walking around the gift and retail shops, I saw THE WATCH I have been wanting FOREVER!!
I went back and forth for three days, and knew I had until 8pm on Saturday to make up my mind (when they closed)! I walked in the store at 7:55, and bought it! I am so glad I did! I am happy I have something nice that I have been wanting to remember the superbowl by! And honestly, if I had bought a t-shirt, sweatshirt, and hat it would have cost roughly the same thing! (apparently the nfl really likes their souvenirs)
Not to be left out, we got Porter a superbowl tee!
But of all the souvenirs, this one has got to be my favorite:
Baby Hollern #2's onesie!!
Baby H #2 should be making his or her debut sometime in early August!! I am a little over 14 weeks, and we've had two ultrasounds, and baby #2 is doing great! We are SO excited, and found out around Thanksgiving! We decided to wait until the season was over to tell our family and friends (who knew the season would keep going, and going!)!
Porter is also excited, and keeps saying he's the big brother and he's getting a little brother--so if we find out it's a girl, we're going to have to work on baby sister!


2 comments:
Yay! We are so excited for ya'll! What a great new year ya'll have had! Way to go Saints!
P.S. Love the watch!
Congrats on the new addition!
Post a Comment