Monday, February 8, 2010

XLIV (part I)!!!

WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!  
I don't think it's sunk in yet!  We are waaayyyy too sleep deprived to fully appreciate it!!  We were at the team post-party until about 3am (and who knows how long it lasted--we missed Kenny Chesney and Coach Payton singing by about 45 minues =)), then were back home in Mandeville less than 12 hours later!  So needless to say, we need some sleep!

I have tons of pictures, and stories from the week to post!  I really want to be able to remember everything, so I'll try and do several posts with some of the things/events we went to in the next few days before I forget!

But I'm probably about to fall over typing right now, so here's my favorite pic that my sweet husband took (he had a field pass so he was so nice to take my rather large camera and take pictures for us)


***and I just have to say one thing from today: Kim K@rdashian was on our family/friend charter flight back to New Orleans, and it is so not fair that she looked AMAZING on no sleep, while the rest of us were struggling! And, she has got to be the tiniest person up close (she sat two rows in front of us)! I always thinks she looks so big in pics, so I would hate to see how I would look!!

0 comments: