Tuesday, February 9, 2010

XLIV (part III)

It was so exciting when we finally got to the game, and to our seats.  That's when the nerves really started to set in though!  Ryan had a field pass, and he sat with me in the stands, but went down pre and post game to take some pics for me! (He even took my big camera!! And after about 5 minutes of a quick this is how you use it, he took some great pics--it's not the easiest camera to use, and I didn't put in on manual for him, so I was very impressed!!)
Some pics of pre-game warm ups:

Emmitt Smith was just elected into the Hall of Fame and was recognized on the field with the other inductees and was down on the field pre-game as well:

A picture of most of the college scouts down on the field before the game:

I was in charge of pictures during the game, and honestly didn't get that many!  I was too nervous, and busy watching the game!
Here's a few though:
team running out:

flyover:

During the game, there were lots of stoppages in play for tv timeouts and of course half time was about twice as long.  During the 4th qtr there was a 2 point conversion play that we thought we didn't get--we were actually really close, and it looked like we didn't get it!  Well they went to commercial, and I called my dad since it was pretty quiet at that point...he answers the phone saying, "that was 2 points! they're going to overturn it!"  I didn't even know what he was talking about!! About that time, they put up "coaches challenge" on the big screen!  Noone in the stadium knew!  We felt a lot better after that, and then the interception!!




0 comments: