we've had a lot going on lately in the Hollern house...
luckily, I have a "helper" who helps me in everything I do:
I'm lucky he's kinda cute too:
I think he's going to be a great big brother! After spending the afternoon with the beautiful Bella, he has decided he wants a sister!
though we're going to have to work on "playing" with babies, does not mean "touching" them :)
we made a long weekend trip to Starkville, and were lucky that it was nice at least one day, and we got to play at the park...
we have no idea where Porter picked this up, but he now will talk out of the side of his mouth sometimes (usually when he's really excited or really trying to get his point across) :)
We are now back home after a LONG week away visiting friends and family. I feel like I have not been home in forever!! Luckily my mailbox was full of magazines for me to catch up on ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment