Wednesday, March 7, 2012

bennett--18 months

Bennett is 18 make that 19 months!  And we just had her 18 month well check (we're always a little behind around here!)....
Her stats:
weight: 27 pounds (80%)
height/length: 34"  (90%)

{I could just EAT those cheeks up!!}

OR about the same size as Porter at TWO years old!  I think of Bennett as being so small (my theory is she has a tiny head that makes her seem a lot smaller!), but I guess she's not!  She does LOVE to eat!

Some more fun things at this age:

is talking more--I really thought she was NEVER going to talk :)  But she now says: Mama, Dada, Poh (for Porter?), Juju (for juice--even though all she drinks is milk?? I guess she hears porter say juice), nunu (paci--I quickly learned that EVERYONE in Louisiana calls a pacifier a "nunu".  Looks like Bennett caught on as well ;)), cheese, coocoo (cookie), MINE, no, bye bye, hi, mimi (for my mom, Lolo (for my brother, Logan)

is a SPITFIRE!  This girl goes 90 mph ALL. THE. TIME.

Which is probably why she sleeps like a champ (6pm-7:30/8am most mornings), and one nap during day (usually 11/12-1/2) BUT will go ALL day and ALL night if we're away from home for nap/bed times!  She is quick to adapt and loves to "go"!

Eats anything and everything, and a LOT of it :)  Found out last weekend she's a big fan of crawfish!

Is the HAPPIEST child alive!  She is always so excited and happy from the moment she wakes up in the mornings

She loves her brother, and he is so sweet to her (most of the time!)

Is a Daddy's girl...BIG TIME!  She LOVES her daddy, and when he's home, mama might as well not even exist!

She is so much fun and makes our days interesting to say the least!  We can't imagine life without Bennett in it, and are so thankful she is so HAPPY and HEALTHY!!

0 comments: