Monday, March 12, 2012

first sentence?

I guess I can say Bennett said her first sentence?? 
She has become OBSESSED with a backpack of Porter's.  Of course it can't be any cute backpack--it's a plastic spider man backpack (and if you know me you know I have a severe aversion to anything "character")!!

Needless to say, me taking off our backpack and trying to get her to model some clothes for our sale tomorrow did not go over so well....



And this was the point that she said  SCREAMED her first sentence... "I WANT MY BACKPACK!!!"


Once she saw her Daddy coming to her rescue with her beloved spider man backpack, she was much happier!
 
This was a big deal--Bennett isn't much of a "talker" and I'm guessing she probably won't say another sentence for 6 months--unless she really wants something ;)


Ok, so after all that, I know you all want this CUTE flamingo bloomer set (we have a dress as well)--don't miss it!  It will be for sale tomorrow at 1pm CST HERE!  **ok, commercial over ;)**

0 comments: