Last night, Porter has his big end of the year art show at school! Even though he wasn't feeling the best, we went for a little while to see all of his art on display! Daddy got home just in time from being gone for 2.5 weeks to attend with us!!
showing daddy all of his "art work"
They had the entire foyer set up like an art gallery :)
My favorite
all of their art was from books they've read/studied and they used different painting/art technique's for each piece:
Porter was on some serious prescription cough syrup that had him in a BAD mood!
The cheese and cupcakes helped a little...
But I think this picture best sums up our {brief} experience at the art show:
He did finally cooperate for a picture next to his masterpieces!
I can't wait to get his art framed!!
After sleeping 14 hours (apparently cough medicine with codine helps!!) he is feeling much better! I am also thankful for a cough free night--I don't think either one of us had gotten 3 hours of sleep in a row since this past weekend!!








1 comments:
oh he has grown into such a handsome little boy!! love keeping up with yall. congrats on baby girl!!
Post a Comment