It's finally draft day and we pick last in tonight's first round! Whooo hooo!
Though, now that the first round is in "prime time" I do not believe I'll be awake at midnight when we finally pick! Ryan can just tell me about it tomorrow morning ;)
just a picture to remember the superbowl and why we're picking last :)
And while I will say, I'm excited about the draft tonight, I am even more excited because it mean's Ryan is almost finished with his "spring"! Just a couple more weeks, then we'll be off to the beach followed by more than 2 straight months of being "off" at home! Only to have him to back to work the week before I'm DUE with baby girl!!!! At least now training camp is close by {& not in Jackson} if I do happen to go in to labor while he's at work!



0 comments:
Post a Comment