Sunday, April 25, 2010

I wanna be like daddy...

This morning, Porter came in my sewing room while Ryan was taking a shower, and told me, "put this scarf on me, so I can be just like daddy...I want to show him when he gets out of the bathroom!"
and Ryan has to wear a tie to "work" about twice a year!
By the way, as you can see Porter is feeling MUCH better :)

what have I been doing this weekend...SEWING...pretty much non stop...Porter being sick last week had me a little behind, but after it seems like 48 hours of non stop sewing, I'm caught up!!  At least for the day! 
Ryan came in and took this picture :)
I SAID I was not going to sew/work anymore on the weekends, and after this weekend I mean it!  I'm taking Saturday and Sunday off from now on! 

0 comments: